Please follow local safety guidelines for the duration of the novel coronavirus outbreak. Make sure to stay in touch with high-risk neighbors and friends and check out the following resources as this pandemic evolves.
Feeling sick? Please contact your healthcare provider if you are feeling unwell or check out the following resources:
- COVID-19 Hotline: Call 1-800-722-5725.
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health & Family Services: https://govstatus.egov.com/kycovid19.
- CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Lincoln Trail District Health Department (Hardin County): ltdhd.org
- Hardin Memorial Coronavirus Hotline: Call (270) 979-7777 or visit hmh.net
- Grayson County Health Department: https://www.graysonhealthcenter.com/virus
Feeling isolated? If you are helping someone through a difficult time, the following resources may be helpful to you.
- Zoom Video Conferencing: https://zoom.us/
- Google Hangouts Video Conferencing: https://hangouts.google.com/
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/| Call 1-800-273-8255.
- Veterans Crisis Line: http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/ | Call 800-273-8255 and Press 1.
Need further assistance?
- United Way of Grayson County: Please call 2-1-1 for local services, available funds and support.
- Grayson County Alliance Food Pantry: https://gc-alliance.com/food-pantry | Call 270-259-4000.
- Feeding America Kentucky's Heartland (Elizabethtown): https://feedingamericaky.org/ | Call 270-769-6997 or 877-532-2767.